New website! Watch this space for new content loading... have a look at the Blog pages for some powerful free content.
Who Are You? Find Greater Success With Self-Knowledge “Self-awareness is the ability to take an honest look at your life without any attachment to it being right or wrong, good or bad. - Debbie Ford
Awesomeness is a way of life It’s about how you behave and interact in the world. It’s about being your greatest self and putting yourself and what you have to offer out into the world. Being awesome is waking up each morning with the intention of moving forward on your journey, progressing as a person, and wanting to do whatever you can to make a positive difference in your life and the lives of others.
Download the free 27 page supercharged e-Book totally free - plus i'll give you the option to listen to it by podcast in brief 15 minute audios - it's often easier that way.
Consider these topics to learn more about yourself and your opportunities for success:
1. Part 1: Discover Your True Self. Your strengths, weaknesses, values, and preferences all give clues to help you find your true self. Who are you really? This Part will help you begin that journey.
2. Part 2: Repeating Mistakes. Our repeated mistakes are harder to see than you might think. These are the mistakes that limit our potential and make success harder than it needs to be. These mistakes negatively affect our relationships, finances, health, and career.
3. Part 3: Meditation - How Does Your Mind Work? Unless you’ve studied your mind seriously, it’s a mystery. Meditation has been used for thousands of years to gain self-knowledge and is more popular than ever.
4. Part 4: Discomfort and You. How we handle discomfort has a huge effect on success. Our negative habits are the result of dealing with discomfort poorly. Discomfort can work for you or against you.
5. Part 5: Habits. The things we do each day add up over the years to create our future. How are your habits influencing your life and success? Good habits guarantee success. Poor habits guarantee failure.
6. Part 6: How to Find Your Passion. Success is easier to accomplish when you’re pursuing something that fills you with excitement. This Part will help you to find that thing that excites you.
7. Part 7: Journaling. Recording your life, thoughts, and activities can provide the insight you need about yourself to take your life to the next level. Journaling is a powerful tool when used daily.
8. Part 8: Trauma. Our worst experiences can shape our thoughts and behaviors for the rest of our lives.
9. Part 9: Final Tips. A final Part of simple ideas you can use to learn more about what makes you tick.